Guest blog by Deborah Walker, Director for Library Strategy at the Markham (ON) Public Library. Deborah can be reached at email@example.com. Website: www.markhampubliclibrary.ca Municipal budget pressures are increasing. Traditional revenue streams, such as overdue fines, are flat-lining or in decline. There’s uncertainty on many levels – how resilient is print vs. ebooks? Is digital content […]
About Deborah Walker
Author Archive | Deborah Walker
Search Our Blog
Subscribe To Our Blog Via Email
Want to receive Ken's latest blog posts in your email inbox? FIll in your contact information below and click Submit.
- Time for a Time-Out June 10, 2014
- Fee-Based Programs – a New Business Model for Uncertain Times June 3, 2014
- Do We Need Different Revenue Streams? May 27, 2014
- Trends for Libraries May 20, 2014
- What is Your Brand? May 13, 2014
- Why Do Librarians Avoid Management? February 18, 2014
- Is this Racism? June 25, 2013
- How to Close Down Conversations May 8, 2013
- What is your Standard for Customer Service? July 2, 2013
- Top 10 Elite Job Interview Questions May 13, 2013
- Henry Quon: Dear Mr. Haycock, I came across your website th...
- The School Library: Where vs. Who | Open Shelf: […] his 2013 article “School Libraries and...
- Background documents on library transformation | Creston Library Visioning 2020: […] http://kenhaycock.com/blog/ […]...
- Public Library Advocacy: An Evidence-Based Perspective on Sustainable Funding » Public Libraries Online: […] Haycock, “Advocacy and Influence,” K...
- christine: Outsource Middle Management in libraries. Middle m...
Academic Libraries Advocacy Assessment Branding of Libraries Coaching Communication Communities Community Facility Darcy Rezac e-books eBooks Education Future of Libraries Human Resources Influence Information Information technology innovation Leadership Leadership Development Librarians Librarianship Library Budgets Library Expertise Library Future Library Leaders library opportunities Library Resources library services Management McDonald's and Libraries Mentoring Millenials MLIS Networking Politics Position Enhancement Public Libraries Recruitment School Libraries Social Media Success technology Upper Management Work The Pond