Marc Andreesen (he of web development fame) outlines the most obvious eight business models for the news for now and in the future, as reported by Justin Fox in this month’s issue of The Atlantic. It occurred to me when reading these, that libraries are also looking at different models of raising funds, but not […]
Tag Archives | Advertising
Search Our Blog
Subscribe To Our Blog Via Email
Want to receive Ken's latest blog posts in your email inbox? FIll in your contact information below and click Submit.
- Time for a Time-Out June 10, 2014
- Fee-Based Programs – a New Business Model for Uncertain Times June 3, 2014
- Do We Need Different Revenue Streams? May 27, 2014
- Trends for Libraries May 20, 2014
- What is Your Brand? May 13, 2014
- Why Do Librarians Avoid Management? February 18, 2014
- Is this Racism? June 25, 2013
- How to Close Down Conversations May 8, 2013
- What is your Standard for Customer Service? July 2, 2013
- Top 10 Elite Job Interview Questions May 13, 2013
- Henry Quon: Dear Mr. Haycock, I came across your website th...
- The School Library: Where vs. Who | Open Shelf: […] his 2013 article “School Libraries and...
- Background documents on library transformation | Creston Library Visioning 2020: […] http://kenhaycock.com/blog/ […]...
- Public Library Advocacy: An Evidence-Based Perspective on Sustainable Funding » Public Libraries Online: […] Haycock, “Advocacy and Influence,” K...
- christine: Outsource Middle Management in libraries. Middle m...
Academic Libraries Advocacy Assessment Branding of Libraries Coaching Communication Communities Community Facility Darcy Rezac e-books eBooks Education Future of Libraries Human Resources Influence Information Information technology innovation Leadership Leadership Development Librarians Librarianship Library Budgets Library Expertise Library Future Library Leaders library opportunities Library Resources library services Management McDonald's and Libraries Mentoring Millenials MLIS Networking Politics Position Enhancement Public Libraries Recruitment School Libraries Social Media Success technology Upper Management Work The Pond