Katya Andresen is the chief operating officer and chief strategy officer Network for Good and author of Robin Hood Marketing. She writes a wonderful blog on nonprofit marketing, fundraising, social media and “doing good in the world better and faster”. http://www.nonprofitmarketingblog.com/ She has posted six common nonprofit marketing mistakes, or what she wished she knew […]
Tag Archives | Communication
I am a great fan of the book Work the Pond! Use the Power of Positive Networking to Leap Forward in Work and Life (see: Networking For People Who Hate Networking) and use it in courses and programs in networking. I also admire greatly the authors Gayle Hallgren-Rezac, Judy Thomson and Darcy Rezac (former managing […]
Search Our Blog
Subscribe To Our Blog Via Email
- Time for a Time-Out June 10, 2014
- Fee-Based Programs – a New Business Model for Uncertain Times June 3, 2014
- Do We Need Different Revenue Streams? May 27, 2014
- Trends for Libraries May 20, 2014
- What is Your Brand? May 13, 2014
- Why Do Librarians Avoid Management? February 18, 2014
- Is this Racism? June 25, 2013
- How to Close Down Conversations May 8, 2013
- What is your Standard for Customer Service? July 2, 2013
- Top 10 Elite Job Interview Questions May 13, 2013
- Henry Quon: Dear Mr. Haycock, I came across your website th...
- The School Library: Where vs. Who | Open Shelf: […] his 2013 article “School Libraries and...
- Background documents on library transformation | Creston Library Visioning 2020: […] http://kenhaycock.com/blog/ […]...
- Public Library Advocacy: An Evidence-Based Perspective on Sustainable Funding » Public Libraries Online: […] Haycock, “Advocacy and Influence,” K...
- christine: Outsource Middle Management in libraries. Middle m...