One of the key elements of advocacy is connecting agendas. So what are the agendas of the U.S. governors? The governors’ annual State of the State addresses provide a snapshot of each state’s priorities for the coming year. With that in mind, Governing compiled transcripts of each speech so far. The 48 governors addressing their […]
Tag Archives | Education
Increasingly, innovation is seen as a key to survival as libraries seek to reposition and rebrand themselves. But who leads innovation? What do successful innovators look like? How do you develop a culture of innovation? Five Habits of Mind In The Innovator’s DNA, Harvard researcher Clay Christensen suggests that there are five habits of mind […]
Search Our Blog
Subscribe To Our Blog Via Email
- Time for a Time-Out June 10, 2014
- Fee-Based Programs – a New Business Model for Uncertain Times June 3, 2014
- Do We Need Different Revenue Streams? May 27, 2014
- Trends for Libraries May 20, 2014
- What is Your Brand? May 13, 2014
- Why Do Librarians Avoid Management? February 18, 2014
- Is this Racism? June 25, 2013
- How to Close Down Conversations May 8, 2013
- What is your Standard for Customer Service? July 2, 2013
- Top 10 Elite Job Interview Questions May 13, 2013
- Henry Quon: Dear Mr. Haycock, I came across your website th...
- The School Library: Where vs. Who | Open Shelf: […] his 2013 article “School Libraries and...
- Background documents on library transformation | Creston Library Visioning 2020: […] http://kenhaycock.com/blog/ […]...
- Public Library Advocacy: An Evidence-Based Perspective on Sustainable Funding » Public Libraries Online: […] Haycock, “Advocacy and Influence,” K...
- christine: Outsource Middle Management in libraries. Middle m...